YAU MOU GAU...CHOR!! (有冇搞..错!!): What is your last ORDER?? YAU MOU GAU....CHOR!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What is your last ORDER?? YAU MOU GAU....CHOR!!







If someone ask you, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO eat if this is your LAST MEAL before you die??
What will you order??
Mcdonald or KFC or Pizza


It is a very interesting question rights?
Actually it's means, What was the most delicious foods you had ever tasted before.

For me, I prefer to eat my MOM's cooking and eat together with my loved one and family members. That's the GREATest and the best meal ever tasted in my life.

WHAT'S YOURS?? Any comments??

YAU MOU GAU.....CHOR!! SEE FU

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me see, Last order arr?? KFC lah! No...no...all you can eat is the best choice HE he he!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nasi lemak plus COKE!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHAR KUEY TIAO and BAK KUT TEH loh!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still not sure??? I will find out later!

Maybe ask my wife see how.

Good question....good...good question from SEE FU!!

Monday, November 14, 2005 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters © Copyright 2005-2008 SEE FU. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.