YAU MOU GAU...CHOR!! (有冇搞..错!!): Do You Have Time?? YAU MOU GAU.....CHOR!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Do You Have Time?? YAU MOU GAU.....CHOR!!

When people ask this question, what is the first thing appear in your mind?
1 minute, Few hours, Few days or Few Years?

Do you believed that everyone can estimate the remaining time of your life?? Our life is like a lighted candle. Time is limited man.
Here is the way to calculate it!!
DEATH CLOCK <--- Click it


I am sure you are interested to know yours. Once you know the Deadline, I'm sure you will not waste your valuable time. My advise, you should take cares of your friends, your loved one and your parents when we all are still alive.

Just let me know your comments about your feeling if this DEATH CLOCK is real and Correct!!

YAU MOU GAU.......CHOR!! SEE FU.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh, I left 20 years only!!
Wah too short lah! I should start planning the trip to USA!! It is my DREAMS.....just before go to Hell for FREE!!

ThX SEE FU!! MOU GAU CHOR!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei,,,, I still got 48 years!!
But my housing loan is 30 years. Oh my godddd, if any accidents happened who pay lei??

See FU you are GREAT man, Thanks for the remind!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters © Copyright 2005-2008 SEE FU. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.