YAU MOU GAU...CHOR!! (有冇搞..错!!): Ang pow, camera phone for 7As??? YAU MOU GAU....CHOR!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ang pow, camera phone for 7As??? YAU MOU GAU....CHOR!!


BUTTERWORTH: A RM2,000 mobile phone, a trip to Hong Kong and an ang pow – these are the rewards that 12-year-old Chan Wendy will get for scoring 7As in the UPSR examination. ??

The SJK(C) Kwang Hwa Butterworth pupil said she had been eyeing a particular camera phone for a long time to replace her current one.

“My father promised to buy me the phone if I did well in the UPSR exam. The trip to Hong Kong is part of our family vacation during the school holidays,” said Chan who hopes to become a doctor.

Her mother Jenny Ong, 45, said she might give her daughter a big ang pow for being among the top 35 UPSR students in the state.
Chan’s classmate Tan Lun Yin, who also scored 7As, said any reward would have to depend on her parents’ budget.
“My parents constantly remind me not to be lazy and to do my revision daily,” she said. Another 7As achiever, Ong Hooi Yee, said in between revision she would relax by watching Chinese movies starring her favourite star Andy Lau.
“I do not believe in cramming as it can be stressful. Attending daily tuition classes is already a heavy task,” said Ong, who is a school prefect.

Comment:
What is going to the parents now?? Getting RICH?? or Getting CRAZY??
How come to motivate the childrens with this MATERIALISTIC staffs??

No wonder the eduction for childrens are getting worst and in alarms now. I can bet these 7A or 9A scorer is a TESTER machine or RObots only, they are not learning for themselve. In other words, these STUDENTS are Book'S WORM or MORON Book's worm and not really qualified as DOCTOR or ENGINEER in the future. YAU MOU GAU...CHOR!!! ........F**K Pity to these type of Parents who mis-aligned their childrens to HELL!! or Stupids Idiots materialistic world!!!

I was scores many A too, my parents didn't give me any ANG POW but only Claps hand sound and cheers. My parent is Rich too, but I found that learning is FUN and to enhance my knowledges, prepared myself for future.....definately not for HANDSPHONE or CARS!!!!

Any opinions from you guys?? YAU MOU GAU.....CHOR!! ....Sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters © Copyright 2005-2008 SEE FU. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.